Ideal for an orderly case and perfect for quick access to important travel utensils!
The inner pocket for the top case lid, made of extremely robust Cordura 1100, is easy to add, secure and simple to attach and packed quickly via the circumferential robust zip. The robust case grip allows comfortable transport of the case when fully packed!
Sewn-in reinforcements assure optimal dimensional stability and the lid inner pockets ideally complement the inner pockets of the cases.
The case is attached via two provided adjustable straps with click closures and four laser-cut stainless steel mounting brackets. Of course the required longer screws and self-locking nuts are included in our delivery and mounting is child's play.
- robust body and lid made of high quality, water-repellent and abrasion resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- inner side of the fabric with waterproof coating
- washable and easy to clean
- designed for extreme loads and long durability
- secure mounting and yet easy to remove from vehicle
- low weight with high loading capacity and large usable volume
- perfect fit
- large main pocket with interfering partitions for maximum available space and individual packing
- ergonomic, robust grip for practical carrying when away from the motorbike
- fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont with nano technology as protection against moisture, dirt, oil and bleaching
- we do not use just any nylon, but certified Cordura fabric made in Germany, as is used in protective clothing for motorbike riders and in expedition equipment
- the volumes are measured honestly and in practical terms with the bag mounted on the bike and not, as is often the case, by estimation or approximate calculation
- the fabric used has been successfully tested against harmful materials according to Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- all luggage systems are elaborately handmade in Germany
Dimensions: approx. 37 x 30 x 7 cm
Volume: approx. 8 liters
Capacity up to 3kg