**** The conversion of the replacement springs should be made by a specialist workshop.
**** Important: With this suspension solution, we recommend replacing the rear and front shock absorbers together. This is the only way to achieve the best possible handling with this premium suspension system.
**** IMPORTANT: We seriously advise against sliding the fork tubes up in the fork clamp. This has an extremely adverse effect on the motorbike's handling.
Touratech Suspension's E1 product range represents the introduction to the world of suspension tuning. As replacements for the original components, these high-quality spring elements guarantee outstanding suspension performance. Following intensive riding tests, the E1 shock absorbers have been individually configured to suit your particular motorcycle. This means that high-speed stability is improved and load changes that occur during sporty cornering are minimized. The large adjustment range allows perfect adjustment of balance and damping for a wide variety of uses, from sporty rides to leisurely weekend tours and holiday trips. Whether you're travelling on motorways or the smallest country roads, with a partner or alone, the E1 series shock absorbers enable a completely new experience in riding dynamics, safety and precision.
- Touratech Suspension shock absorber in gas/oil emulsion design
- Adjustable spring preload
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Stepless progressive black coated spring
- Piston rod made of chrome-molybdenum steel, ø 16 mm
- Damper piston ø 36 mm
- Generously dimensioned damper tube
- Constant damping even under hard use
- High-quality finish
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Touratech Suspension E1 shock absorber
- Adjustment tool
- Installation instructions