**** When ordering a lowering shock, to ensure the parked stability of your bike after it has been lowered, we recommend using shorter kick stand and/or the center stand.
**** The conversion of the replacement springs should be made by a specialist workshop.
**** Important: With this suspension solution, we recommend replacing the rear and front shock absorbers together. This is the only way to achieve the best possible handling with this premium suspension system.
The Level 2 shock absorber for the BMW F850GS is the right choice for long distance riding and touring use. This type of shock absorber offers a large adjustment range with plenty of reserves to meet the demands of motorbike travel. Its floating piston design, hydraulic preload and fine damping adjustment enable a more suitable suspension setup for different loading conditions than is possible with the bike manufacturer's standard components. You can easily and quickly restore the bike's balance via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. The damping setting on this Level 2 shock allows the necessary degree of control over the bump and rebound to adjust the shock absorber to suit your individual ride comfort requirements.
Facts at a glance:
- This shock absorber is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- This shock absorber is designed for a rider's weight including luggage of up to 100 kg.
- As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
A shock absorber that makes it easy and convenient to adjust your bike for different loading conditions.
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg including luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate.
Please fill out our suspension check form and send it back to us.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual