- Low: 48/51 cm
- Standard: 51/54 cm
- High: 53/56 cm
Original H-D seat: 50/53 cm
The Harley-Davidson Pan America is made for epic rides. A major shortcoming, however, is the original seat, which does not allow a comfortable seating position, tends to sag and affects optimal vehicle control.
Our comfort seat eliminates these nagging problems on those longer trips. It has optimized contours, a top-quality foam core available in three different heights and is upholstered in anti-slip and sweat-resistant sand-colored fabric.
This well-refined seat makes the Pan Am a perfect enduro for both rider and passenger!
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when seating on a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional and exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit, so there is no delay waiting for reupholster work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
The seat is waterproof.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimized contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"