Seat Comfort Passenger Fresh Touch - Triumph Tiger 800 /XC /XCx
Enjoy a comfortable ride even on the longest trips!
Our comfort seats for the Tiger 800 eliminate a frequently complained about weak point on the Triumph, which otherwise comes well equipped with high-quality, practical features. The drawback to the standard seat is that its foam core compresses too quickly over long trips, causing the sitting position to deteriorate. This situation eventually results in pain in the buttocks, back and legs. Our solution to this problem is a high-strength, anatomically shaped foam core with improved contours. This seat is available in three heights and is upholstered in non-slip, sweat-resistant fabric. Both the rider and passenger can enjoy the benefits of a Touratech comfort seat!
The result is that the rider, passenger and bike all feel and work as one unit over long distances.
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimized contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant "sand effect" covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Specially contoured pillion seat prevents slippage when braking and accelerating
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- You can either use the rubber stops that are fitted to the underside of the original seat, or you can order an extra set from your dealer
- You will need to use the locking mechanism from the original seat