The perfect travel tool kit for roadside repairs and adjustments for a wide range of Indian motorcycles. This kit is developed to suit Chief, Chieftain, Roadmaster and Scout model Indian Motorcycles. The kit includes a pair of 27mm axle wrenches for removing rear wheels and a 14mmx16mm hex axle adapter for removing front axles. Having suspension adjusted properly can really improve your ride and this kit includes a shock adjustment tool for setting the preload to the right level. The RoadTech kit contains just the sizes of wrenches, sockets, hex and Torx keys required on Indian Motorcycles keeping it light-weight and compact for storing on the bike. Whether you’re taking a day trip or touring across the country, the RoadTech kit provides the tools you need to keep your ride rolling. All CruzTOOLS are professional-grade and feature a (no questions asked) lifetime guarantee.
- Complete travel tool kit for roadside repairs & adjustments
- Includes a set of two 27mm x 14mm x 22mm axle wrenches and a 14x16mm axle hex adapter
- Includes combination wrenches (10mm, 12mm, 13mm), 8” adjustable wrench, mini ratchet with 2” extension and sockets (8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 13mm), 5 Torx keys, 5 hex keys, 6-in-1 screwdriver, locking pliers, shock adjust tool, duct tape, cable ties, mechanics wire, and tire pressure gauge
- Organized in a durable roll-up pouch
- Rolled Up Dimensions: 10 x 4.2 x 3.25 in
- Entire Kit Weight: 4.05 lbs