BMW motorcycles are legendary for innovation, and their choice of fasteners are no exception. Torx fasteners are common, and even male Torx bolt heads (E8, E10, E12) are found. Gathering all of these special tools together can be a chore. In the past, a BMW motorcycle came with a great tool kit, but those days are no longer.
There's no one better to assemble your toolkit than CruzTOOLS. As always, only top grade tools are chosen (no junk!) along with other necessary roadside items. The kit comes rolled up in a tough, compact pouch that stays together.
Tool Kit Contents:
- Combination Wrenches 8, 10, 12, 13mm, and one Torx E10/12.
- Crescent Wrench, (to 26mm)
- Vise-Grip plier
- Tire pressure gauge (0-50psi)
- Wire and Zip-Ties
- Hex Wrenches 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm
- Torx Wrenches T20, 25, 30, 40, 45, 50
- Four-Way screwdriver with #1 and #2 Phillips and 2 flats
- Small Bottle Blue Loctite
- 6-Pt sockets 8, 10, 13mm, and Torx E8
- Vinyl Electrical Tape
- 22 X 19 mm axle adapter
- 1/4" drive wrench and extension
- Rolled Up Dimensions: approx. 9.5" length, 3.25" diameter
- Entire Kit Weight: 3.50 lbs