The Hibernate Sock is our warmest and thickest technical sock designed specifically for women to enhance the performance of GORE-TEX® boots by wicking moisture away from the skin allowing the foot to stay warm and dry even in the harshest environments.
SM 5-6, MED 7-10, LG 11-14
- 100% TERRY CONSTRUCTION FOR ADDED WARMTH AND PADDED COMFORT
- HIGH THERMAL RETENTION VALUE TO HELP HOLD HEAT IN
- ANKLE SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- ARCH SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- PATTERNED BEND TO PREVENT BUNCHING IN ANKLE WHEN BENDING
- ABOVE CALF HEIGHT FOR WARMTH AND COMFORT
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL AND SOLE FOR ULTIMATE DURABILITY
- 60% MERINO WOOL WOOL, 24% POLYAMIDE, 16% LYCRA
*Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX® boots.