- Zinc-coated metal U-bolt base with 1" rubber ball is designed to sit at right angles to mounting rail; includes black cover caps for exposed ends of the U-bolt
- Compatible with any B size RAM® Mounts component; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
Ideal for motorcycle handlebars, the RAM-B-231ZU consists of a 1" B size rubber ball attached to a zinc-coated metal U-bolt base. Designed to sit at right angles to the mounting rail, the U-bolt base accommodates rails from .5" to 1.25" in diameter. Included are black cover caps to be placed over the exposed ends of the U-bolt as well as a composite adapter that can narrow the rail to a minimum width of .5".
(1) 1/4"-20 U-Bolt for .5" - 1" Rails
(1) 1/4"-20 U-Bolt for 1" - 1.25" Rails
(2) 1/4"-20 Nylock Nuts
(2) Rubber Caps
(1) U-Bolt Spacer
CLAMP RANGE: .5" - 1.25" diameter
BALL/SOCKET SIZE: B Size (1")
WEIGHT CAPACITY: 2 lbs
MATERIALS: Marine-grade aluminum
PACKAGING TYPE: Poly Bag
WEIGHT: 0.28 lbs.