**** To provide protection from rain to your new Touratech gloves and to enjoy your new Guardo gloves for a long time, we recommend that you regularly impregnate the gloves. For example, with the Motorex Protex Impregnation Spray.
The Guardo Rain is a high quality rain-proof over glove made of durable Ripstop Nylon with waterproof membrane and a lightweight polyester lining.
Classic rain protection with up-to-date technologies newly interpreted: that's the Guardo Rain. Ripstop nylon, a textile material which is particularly tear-resistant due woven-in, reinforced threads, gives these rain gloves their robustness. The membrane is made of polyurethane which repels rainwater reliably, even at high speeds. A special feature is the soft blend of polyester and polyurethane used on the side of the index finger and thumb. This makes it possible to effectively wipe water from the helmet visor - a classic, protruding wiper lip is superfluous.
Thanks to the low weight and compact dimensions, you can have your Guardo Rain with you at all times - and be immune to wet surprises.
- Shell and palm made of poly-amide
- Anti-slip trimming along the index finger and middle finger
- Material on the sides of index finger and thumb made of polyester and polyurethane (visor wiper function)
- Waterproof and breathable polyurethane membrane
- Polyester lining
- Reflective material
- Elastic wristband
- Width adjustment with drawstring at the top of the glove
Shell: 100% poly-amide
Lining: 100% polyester
Membrane: 100% polyurethane