The RAM® motorcycle fork stem base is one of the cleanest and most popular solutions for mounting your favorite device on the center of your bike. Featuring a B size 1" rubber ball, this part is designed to fit into the cylindrical bore wall of fork stems and will work with stems that measure 12mm to 38mm (.5” to 1.49”) in diameter.
- Designed to fit into the cylindrical bore wall of fork stems
- Included B size 1" RAM® rubber ball allows for connection to any B size RAM® double socket arm; ball and socket technology allows for near-infinite adjustability
- Made of powder-coated, marine-grade aluminum for durability and reliability in the most demanding environments
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- (1) Expansion Plug for 12mm - 38mm (.5" - 1.49") Fork Stem Holes
- (1) M5 x 60mm Machine Screw
- (1) Steel Washer Set
- (1) Nut Pocket Washer Set
- (1) Brass Nylock Nut
BALL/SOCKET SIZE: B Size (1")
WEIGHT CAPACITY: Standard Use: 2 lbs, Heavy-Duty Use: 1 lb
MATERIALS: Marine-grade aluminum
WEIGHT: 0.3 lbs.