Disable Plug for Extreme Shock - BMW R1200GS 13-17 /GSA 14-17 with DDC Electronic Suspension
We developed this disable plug for customers who want to fit Touratech Suspension Extreme components to a BMW R1200GS (LC) with DDC suspension. To avoid Dynamic Damping Control (DDC) error messages on the display after switching to a Touratech Suspension Extreme suspension system, connect this "optional" disable plug to the socket on the shock absorber and install on the motorbike. This guarantees that the riding modes ASC, ABS and DTC continue to operate perfectly.
Features at a glance:
- Only disables the standard DDC damping control.
- One disable plug is required for each shock absorber.
- The BMW riding modes ASC, ABS and DTC continue to function perfectly.
- ASC (Automatic Stability Control); ABS (Anti-lock Braking System); DTC (Dynamic Traction Control)
- Prevents an error message on the BMW cockpit display.
- Functions of BMW control unit are fully maintained.
- High-quality components with appropriate plug connections.
- The original motorcycle electronics are retained.
- Straightforward conversion back to DDC.
- 1 Touratech Suspension disable plug
- Includes connection lead and suitable connector