GET A CLEAR VIEW OF WHAT’S AROUND YOU
The rugged BC 40 wireless camera mounts easily to your side-by-side or other off-road vehicle, so you can see terrain and obstacles on your compatible Garmin navigator’s display.
- Garmin DriveSmart 51/55/61/65/66/76/86
- Garmin DriveAssist 51
- Garmin DriveLuxe 51
- Garmin DriveTrack 71
- dēzl OTR700
- Easily attach to your vehicle using the included mount, then pair with your navigator.
- No wires. Stream the camera view on your compatible Garmin navigator.
- BC 40 transmits a high-quality, wide video image up to 26'.
- Use your voice, and tell your navigator1 when you want to see the camera view.
- Mud and rain? No problem. BC 40 is weatherproof (IPX7) for tough conditions.
- Two AA batteries (not included) keep BC 40 powered and ready for adventure.
Install it quickly and easily — no drilling or wiring. Attach the mount to the tube frame, flat plate or roll cage of your vehicle, and snap the camera into place.
WORKS WITH NAVIGATOR
Wirelessly pair your BC 40 camera with a compatible Garmin navigator enabled with Wi-Fi® connectivity to see the camera view on the navigator’s display.
CHOOSE YOUR VIEW
Versatile mounting options allow you to get the best view of your surroundings. What’s more, pair up to four BC 40 cameras (sold separately) to your Garmin navigator for increased awareness around your vehicle.
No need to wire BC 40 into your vehicle’s power. Just install 2 AA batteries (lithium recommended; not included), and you’re ready to go.
BC 40 transmits data up to 26' to provide a wide, clear image of what’s around your vehicle.
Use simple voice commands, such as “Show video,” to initiate the BC 40 camera view on your navigator1.
BC 40 is rugged and weatherproof (water-rated to IPX7) to withstand challenging terrain and weather.