Sale Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results to '-Infinity'%
As the most versatile sock in the Klim lineup, the Klim sock performs perfectly in wide range of circumstances. In warmer conditions the KLIM sock wicks moisture and dries quickly. Wool content insulates and keeps you comfortable in colder conditions. The perfect hybrid sock for every ride.
- SM 5-6, MED 7-10, LG 11-14
- UPDATED WITH MORE LYCRA TO IMPROVE ELASTICITY AND FIT AT ANKLE
- FULL TERRY KNIT AT BOTTOM OF FOOT FOR ULTRA COMFORT, WARMTH, AND PADDING FULL TERRY KNIT AT ENTIRE FRONT SHAFT FOR SHIN COMFORT, WARMTH, AND PADDING
- WICKS MOISTURE
- ABOVE CALF DESIGN
- NYLON REINFORCED TOE, HEEL, SOLE FOR DURABILITY
- ANKLE SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- ARCH SUPPORT STRETCH BAND TO HELP KEEP SOCK IN POSITION, NO SLIPPING OR BUNCHING
- PATTERNED BEND AND REGULAR KNIT AT FRONT MID ANKLE TO HELP PREVENT BUNCHING
- 39% COOLMAX®, 31% MERINO WOOL, 28% POLYAMIDE, 2% LYCRA
- *Note that the use of a technical sock is required to obtain the full functionality of GORE-TEX® boots.