An innovative 36mm axle wrench with a light-weight aluminum extension to boost leverage while keeping it compact for easy storage on the bike. This specialty tool is designed to remove the rear axle nut on Harley-Davidson Pan America or Indian FTR motorcycles. The extension nests over the wrench for compact storage at 8.25” in length and can be extended to 12” for maximum leverage. The extension handle has finger-friendly radiused edges and a non-slip finish providing you with a solid grip. It’s an essential axle wrench for road-side tire repair or chain adjustments on any bike with 36mm axle nut. As with all CruzTOOLS, this has a Lifetime Guarantee – no questions asked!
- Lightweight at only 7 ounces (0.44 Lbs)
- 12 inches of leverage when extended, with compact storage of only 8.25 inches
- High strength steel wrench with chrome polished finish with laser-etched size markings
- Aircraft-grade aluminum extension for lightweight strength with high-grip finish
- For H-D Pan America, make sure you have a 32mm wrench to hold the other side while tightening AW142232.
- Front axle removal on the Pan America or FTR requires the use of our axle adapter AH10121922.