The zūmoXT2 rugged motorcycle navigator is built for adventure with a larger and brighter 6” sunlight-readable display that is built to withstand weather and handlebar vibrations. The new visual route planner lets you customize your journey with options such as choosing between a thrilling ride with extra twists and turns or experiencing a more efficient route. Start a group ride to track your friends on the zūmo display (requires the use of the Tread smartphone app). See popular moto paths and use satellite imagery to find new places to explore. Afterward, share your ride details, including elevation, acceleration and deceleration. For motorcyclists looking for the ultimate navigator, get ready to enjoy the ride.
You’re a two-wheeled adventurer. You want a rugged motorcycle navigator with a bigger, brighter screen that finds unforgettable routes and has group tracking capabilities.
- Larger and brighter 6” sunlight-readable display, built to withstand weather and handlebar vibrations with IPX7 design
- Customize your journey with the new visual route planner, and choose between efficient routing or more thrilling adventures
- See popular moto paths and use satellite imagery to discover new places to ride
- Start a group ride to see positions of other riders on the zūmo XT2 display; requires pairing with the Tread® smartphone app
- Review and share ride details, including your speed, elevation, acceleration, deceleration and more; requires pairing with the Tread® smartphone app
- Use the Tread smartphone app to easily plan your next adventure, or view and edit routes from the zūmo XT2 display
- Hear navigation prompts and music, and make calls hands-free when paired with your compatible headset/helmet ; requires pairing with the Tread® smartphone app
- Enhance your ride with the compatible inReach Mini 2 satellite communicator with an active subscription (Active satellite subscription required. Some jurisdictions regulate or prohibit the use of satellite communications devices. It is the responsibility of the user to know and follow all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where the device is intended to be used), inReach Messenger, Group Ride Radio feature, BC 50 wireless backup camera and Garmin PowerSwitch digital switch box (each sold separately)"