Scottoiler chain oiler products are the benchmark for motorbike chain lube systems and used by motorcyclists worldwide. Using a Scottoiler system means your chain is automatically lubricated while you ride, saving you time, money, and hassle on chain maintenance.
How it works
When you connect a vSystem motorcycle chain oiler to the bike you have a system that automatically gets to work when you start your motorcycle. Whilst it is operated by the engine vacuum, the vSystem oiler does not absorb any power or affect the performance of your engine because it is purely vacuum operated.
- Engine vacuum operated chain oiler system
- Automatically lubricates your chain when you start the bike
- Extends the life of your chain and sprockets
- Takes over the entire chain maintenance regime
- Enough lubricant for up to 1500 miles
- Saves you time, money and hassle
What’s in the Box?
The main components of the kit are a Reservoir Metering Valve (RMV), an Injector (which feeds oil onto the chain and sprocket from the chain oiler), a bottle of Scottoiler motorbike chain lube suitable for approximately 5,000 miles and the parts required for a variety of fitting options.