**** Mounting Kit is included
The Touratech Suspension "CSC" steering damper is developed specifically for the Husqvarna Norden 901 and adjustable. The riding stability of your Husqvarna Norden 901 is optimized effectively and can be individually fine adjusted via 24 clicks. Whether on tour with a full load or chasing through bends, you are always en route with your personal setup. The original Husqvarna Norden 901 steering damper is not adjustable. We have found out that the linear Touratech Suspension "CSC" (Constant Safety Control) steering damper, with its permanent supporting effect, allows for completely new riding experiences.
What does the Touratech Suspension "CSC" steering damper do:
- no sharp cornering necessary when taking bends slowly with luggage.
- minimizes transfer of interference from the rider to the handlebar.
- Example: incident wind flow of motorcycle garments and/or erratic wind flow due to preceding lorries or vans.
- minimization of interference through ruts on motorways and roads and pronounced changes in banking.
- the small front wheel is stabilized noticeably.
- less fatigue on long distances or sporty riding style
- more safety through permanent greater riding stability.
Your motorcycle can be driven considerably more stable, with less fatigue and safer with the "CSC" steering damper.
- The Touratech Suspension "CSC" steering damper fits to the mounting points of the standard Husqvarna Norden 901 steering damper.
- individual damping and fine adjustment via 24 clicks
- the Touratech "CSC" steering damper is supplied complete with the corresponding installation set.
- is milled from high quality aviation aluminum 7075 CNC.
- optimal response for maximum safety
- elegant Touratech design and 68mm stroke
Scope of delivery:
- Touratech Suspension "CSC" steering damper
- suitable installation kit for Husqvarna Norden 901
- installation instructions