**** For Yamaha bikes and some KTM/Husqvarna (check if right mirror is left hand thread) you will need part number 01-040-0778-0.
**** If you want a pair you need to buy 2.
**** Works left or right side.
Robust folding rear-view mirror for all motorcycles with a right-handed M10x1.25 thread.
- can be set to eleven predefined positions
- can be used left or right
- patented design
Two different basic positions and an adjustment range of 180 degrees with eleven different locking positions cover all eventualities for adjusting the mirror. The rear-view mirror can be folded during off-road travel and during transport to avoid any damage.
In addition, the swivel arm folds in case the motorcycle falls over. This effectively prevents breaking of the swivel arm. Adjustment screws allow setting of the pressure and force requirements of the ball joint and lock. This avoids any loosening of the joint during frequent use.
The oval shape of the mirror offers the rider a large field of view. The robust design and the use of high quality plastics make the mirror a long-term companion.
Scope of delivery 1 mirror with instructions for installation and adjustment.
Length 26 cm.
- Honda Africa Twin CRF1000L
- BMW G650X, X-Challenge, X-Country, X-Moto
- BMW G650GS & Sertao 2010 and newer
- BMW G310GS only with 040-0778 reverse thread adapter kit
- All Suzuki V-Strom
- Triumph Tiger 800/XC/XcX/etc.
- Triumph Tiger 900 GT, Rally, Pro, etc. (NOTE: The threads on these mirrors are not long enough to engage with OEM hand guards mounted)
- Triumph Tiger Explorer
- All KTM's (1290/1190/1090/990/950/690 etc.) For KTM 390, 790 & 890, please add 040-0778 reverse thread adapter kit.
- Beta RS
- Ducati Multistrada only with 040-0778 reverse thread adapter kit.
- Yamaha Tenere 1200 & 700 only with 040-0778 reverse thread adapter kit.
- Harley Davidson Pan America only with 040-0778 reverse thread adapter kit.
- Aprilia Tuareg 660 only with 040-0778 reverse thread adapter kit.
- Royal Enfield Himalayan only with 040-0778 reverse thread adapter kit.
- Most other Japanese Bikes
- Might fit other bikes, please check your bike specs