No Products in the Cart
Retail Price: 1299.95$
A robust and nicely designed aluminium case that handles all assignments, ranging from everyday to adventure, with flying colours. The ZEGA Mundo follows the tradition of the legendary ZEGA Case.
With the ZEGA Mundo case system, we offer you a luggage solution for extreme applications backed by 25 year's of experience and thousands of test kilometres. Our ZEGA case systems are designed and adapted to the specific type of motorcycle and manufactured in Niedereschach, Germany, after thorough quality checks.
- body made of 1.5 mm thick aluminium
- designed for extreme use
- available with 31, 38 or 45 litres volume
- proven high quality, lockable stainless steel fittings
- ergonomically designed mounting wheels inside the cases
- tight and warp-resistant
- backlash-free fit, even after thousands of kilometres on the track
- quick installation
- automatic locking prevents accidental opening of the locks
- built-in locks can be retrofitted easily
- compatible with ZEGA accessories
- made in EU
The development of the ZEGA Mundo focused one hundred percent on pure functionality. Practical suitability, robustness and technically clean design are all united in this aluminium case.
To obtain joins with maximum strength, the indestructible body is made of 1.5 mm thick aluminium sheeting and joined to the base, which is drawn from a single piece of aluminium, with special rivets. This concept conveys the case with a solid plus in terms of rigidity. In addition, an integrated very generously dimensioned sealing band provides optimal tightness of the seam.
The same applies to the specially formed profile which forms the upper part of the case body. It reinforces the case and the integrated sealing lip, which fits the lid profile with absolute precision, ensures completely weatherproof closure.
- made of steel 18 mm round tube
- additional cross-bar for greater stability
- suitable for tough off-road use
- also suitable for all ZEGA Pro and ZEGA Pro2 cases
- uses existing mounting points
- absolutely suitable for passengers
- elegant integration into overall look
- overall width: 89 cm
Our pannier frames are made of robust 18 mm steel round tube and thus guarantee extremely high stability, even off the beaten tracks. An additional cross-bar provides greater stability which also makes the case system suitable for tough off-road use. As the pannier frame utilises existing mounting points, installation is child's play.
And, of course, we took care to ensure that the pannier frame is as practical for a round the world trip as it is for everyday routine. Which is why we ensured absolute passenger suitability.
Delivery schedule of the system:
2 x aluminium pannier ZEGA Mundo 31 litres
1 x pannier rack black including mounting hardware