Motorsport racers and committed adventure motorcyclists have one thing in common, things get hot when they get down to business on their motorcycles. Very hot, in fact, so it is important for them to keep a cool head. That is the only way for the rider to maintain a high level of concentration in difficult situations, respond instantly to the terrain and survive a hard day astride their machines.
The solution is a helmet that is systematically designed to cope with a huge level of physical exertion. A perfect example is the Aventuro EnduroX, an uncompromising motocross helmet that combines several motorsport technologies in its design.
Innovative inner fittings:
Extremely fine carbon fiber threads woven into the lining of the helmet provide a unique level of moisture dissipation. The evaporative effect this creates generates a pleasant cool feeling and is helped by an extremely effective ventilation system. Slightly off-center openings divert air into generously dimensioned ducts and through the crown of the helmet. Large mesh inserts in the helmet lining provide maximum permeability and ensure the air really does get through to the scalp.
Robust helmet shell:
The shell of the Aventuro EnduroX is manufactured in two sizes so that even small helmet sizes boast a firm, sporty fit. The unique shape not only underlines the sporting credentials of the Aventuro EnduroX, it also helps on a functional level by ensuring the goggle strap stays securely in place. Riders whose top priority is low weight will love the Aventuro EnduroX. The robust helmet shell is manufactured with the highest proportion of carbon that is technically possible.
Alongside its sporty foundations, the Aventuro EnduroX also offers a whole range of clever details that improve safety – like the cheek pads that can be easily removed in an emergency – or provide additional long-distance comfort – such as the integrated fittings for hydration systems. After the Aventuro Carbon adventure bike helmet and the Aventuro Mod adventure flip-up helmet, the super-sporty Aventuro EnduroX is the perfect addition to round off Touratech’s premium helmet portfolio.
- Extra large field of vision through "Ultra Wide“ face opening - suitable for all types of dirtbike goggles
- Infinitely adjustable shield, pulled very far forward, including a three-stage protection spoiler on the front
- Maximum ventilation thanks to "Racing Air Flow“ system
- Arrangement for drink system
- "Carbon fitting“ interior padding: 100% natural, bacteriostatic and anti-static carbon fibres, without pre-treatment (removable and washable)
- Increased safety through "Nolan Emergency Release System“ (NERS)
- Proven "Eyewear Adaptive“ system for those wearing glasses (reversible)
- Cheek pad lining and cover can be separated for better cleaning
- Two helmet shell sizes for minimum weight: XS-M / L-XXL
- Weight XS-M: approx. 1200 g (+/-50 g)
- Weight L-XXL: approx. 1300 g (+/-50 g)
- Available in five colour variations
- XS: head circumference: 55
- SM: head circumference: 56
- MD: head circumference: 58
- LG: head circumference: 60
- XL: head circumference: 62
- 2XL: head circumference: 64