A timeless, classic design with proven features: That's what you get from our "Touring" tank bag.
With its large main compartment, two zippered outer pockets and a removable map pocket (DIN A4 size), this bag has exactly what you need for both small and large tours.
If you should unexpectedly need more storage space, the volume of the bag can be readily increased by opening its central surrounding zipper. The included carrying straps allow it to be also quickly and easily used as a shoulder bag or backpack.
Practical, high-quality and extremely durable!
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- The material that we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Outer pockets and inserts made from 560 dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Riveted polyethylene inserts provide inner reinforcement for excellent shape retention
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- All-round zip for easy expansion
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Quick-release plastic buckles on the front
- Large, strong and secure Velcro fastener on the back
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Can be removed in seconds for refuelling
- Map pocket with Velcro fastener and large opening included
- Carry straps for use as a shoulder bag or rucksack are available separately
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Foamed base plate with non-slip, rubber-coated underside and seamless neoprene inside
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- Optional rain cover available
- The special design of the side pockets means no additional "horn guards" are needed
- Practical, spacious side pockets with generous expansion flap
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Unobstructed view of instruments and fitted navigation devices
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting "universal" attachment kits - these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the durability of each product
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 35 x 26 x 18/25 cm
Volume: approx. 14/22 litres