Tank Bag Ambato Pure 9L - Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L AATAS, CRF1000L ATAS
**** Fits only Adventure Sports models
This minimalist tank bag is a practical, well thought out piece of equipment that represents outstanding value for money.
Flatter in shape and with fewer adornments, this model is suitable for all kinds of uses. For instance, it provides enough space for a day trip, can hold documents, a mobile phone, wallet and drinks on the way to a city sightseeing tour, and is also the preferred choice for off-road riding as it doesn't restrict the rider's movements while standing or affect the bike's handling.
An ideal accessory providing excellent utility value at a great price.
The tank bag attaches quickly with two clip-buckles at the front and a Velcro panel on the back. The two additional straps can be used when riding off-road or with a heavy load.
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 Dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Quick-release plastic buckles on the front
- Large, strong and secure Velcro fastener on the back
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Can be removed in seconds for refueling
- Map pocket with Velcro fastener and large opening included
- Carry straps for use as a shoulder bag or rucksack are available separately
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Foamed base plate with non-slip, rubber-coated underside and seamless neoprene inside
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- Optional rain cover available
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Unobstructed view of instruments and fitted navigation devices
- Flat, narrow shape allows great freedom of movement for active off-road use
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting "universal" attachment kits - these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the durability of each product
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 35 x 27 x 20 cm
Volume: approx. 9 litres