Tank Bag Ambato Exp 13/20L - Honda Africa Twin CRF1100L & ATAS, CRF1000L & ATAS
It fits like a made-to-measure suit!
As we develop and offer the exclusive base plates and strong attachment kits for our robust tank bags for each specific vehicle, it is a given that a perfect fit with no play at all should be achieved!
The ""Ambato Exp" is also notable for the expansion option with an all-round zipper; small items can easily be stored under the adjustable elastic strap on the back.
Thanks to the water-repellent cable hole, it's now easy to charge a mobile phone in the tank bag -plus the side pockets have an expansion pleat, which means there's even more room inside them than you would think.
The tank bag attaches quickly with two clip-buckles at the front and a Velcro panel on the back. The two additional straps can be used when riding off-road or with a heavy load.
You'll be extremely impressed by the long list of special features.
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon - it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 Dtex Cordura
- Outer pockets and inserts made from 560 Dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- All-round zip for easy expansion
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Inner pocket with Velcro closure in top cover for maps, documents etc.
- Organizer with small inner pocket inside the top cover for toll cards, credit cards and loops for pens or a small torch
- Quick-release plastic buckles on the front
- Large, strong and secure Velcro fastener on the back
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Can be removed in seconds for refueling
- Map pocket with Velcro fastener and large opening included
- Carry straps for use as a shoulder bag or rucksack are included
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Foamed base plate with non-slip, rubber-coated underside and seamless neoprene inside
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- Optional rain cover available
- Water-repellent insert for camera equipment available
- The special design of the side pockets means no additional "horn guards" are needed
- Practical, spacious side pockets with generous expansion flap
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Water-resistant cable grommet for a charging cable or other power supply
- Unobstructed view of instruments and fitted navigation devices
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting "universal" attachment kits - these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike - they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.
Size: (L x W x H) approx. ca. 37 x 27 x 22/32 cm
Volume: approx. 13/20 liters