When the season starts, everyone wants to jump on the bike and enjoy longer days of spring. But the weather is sometimes playing with us, and some clouds can bring a bit of rain. Having a rain suit in case the weather conditions are playing with us may be a good idea. The Storm rain suit is small and compact enough to fit in a small bag like a tank bag or tail bag, and big enough to be worn over your motorcycle suit.
- 100% Waterproof: Hydratex Lite and breathable material.
- Climate control: the inside of the outer shell has a waterproof coating with micropores that keeps out rain and wind.
- The material is soft and does not make noise when walking.
- Reflective inserts for good visibility in the dark (jacket and pants: on the sides, front and back): Laminated Reflective Material.
- A pocket can be used to store the outfit when the sun shines again.
- Two Velcros in the waist and under the upper arms allow to adjust the jacket to the rider.
- Two large pockets provide space for everything that needs to be protected from rain.
- One pocket can be used to store the outfit when the sun shines again.
- A Velcro closure at the end of the sleeves allows them to be tightened to prevent water from getting through.
- Materials: outer layer 90% polyamide, 10% polyester and lining 100% polyester.