Steering Damper CSC - BMW S1000XR 15-17
The Touratech Suspension *CSC* steering damper effectively optimizes ride stability on the BMW S1000XR - whether for off-road and touring use carrying a heavy load or while chasing curves. Trials and experience show that the linear Touratech Suspension *CSC* (Constant Safety Control) steering damper with its permanent assistive effect adds a whole new dimension to riding.
Depending on individual requirements, the damping can be adjusted very finely through 24 clicks to suit the riding conditions. There is a distinct improvement in ride dynamics when carrying heavy luggage with touring equipment, over long distances, on the worst roads, and/or on dirt tracks. Fitting the *CSC* steering damper makes the bike's ride and handling significantly more stable, less tiring, and safer.
Greatly reduces the following effects:
- No more hard steering when cornering slowly with a heavy load
- Minimized disturbances transmitted to the handlebar by the rider
- For example: wind flow over motorcycle clothing and turbulence caused by a truck or van in front
- Minimized instability caused by ruts on motorways, main roads and dirt tracks
- Small front wheel with knobby tires is noticeably more stable when riding off-road or on sand
- Less fatigue on long journeys thanks to consistently greater ride stability
- Touratech Suspension *CSC* steering damper for BMW S1000XR.
- Supplied complete with appropriate mounting kit for the motorbike
- CNC-milled from high-grade 7075 aircraft aluminum
- Sensitive response characteristics
- Maximum safety - ideal for off-road and on-road use
- Elegant Touratech design
- 24-click damping adjustment
- Road legal
- 90 mm stroke
- Touratech Suspension *CSC* steering damper
- Mounting kit for the BMW S1000XR
- Fitting instructions