Shock Absorber Explore PDS, Level 2 (Pre-Load Adjustment, Low Speed) - Yamaha Tenere 700
**** The conversion of the replacement springs should be made by a specialist workshop.
**** Important: With this suspension solution, we recommend replacing the rear and front shock absorbers together. This is the only way to achieve the best possible handling with this premium suspension system.
More performance and comfort for your Yamaha 700 Tenere with the Touratech Suspension shock absorber Explore HP/PDS. Whether you set off to ride through many curves or to have a nice tour with your friends, the great adjusting range allows you to get a better setting of balance and damping as you could with the standard components. The Explore HP/PDS emulsion shock absorber can be adjusted via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. to be adapted to the load of the big travel luggage. Its compact design also houses our PDS system. This provides hydraulic protection that prevents bottoming out even while carrying full touring gear in the most extreme off-road conditions. The shock absorber is protected against mechanical overload. Damping characteristics change depending on the road surface. Under most riding conditions, the shock absorber gives a smooth response and is comfortably adjusted for a less strenuous ride.
Most important features:
- The shock absorber is configured on the basis of our experience with the Yamaha 700 Tenere and is set "ready-to-ride".
- Parameters include weight of the vehicle / pivot of the shock absorber / constructional conditions / test rides.
- The shock absorber described here is designed for up to 100 kg weight of the rider including travel luggage.
- The rear and front sections of the motorcycle should be adjusted for all chassis solutions.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual