Height: 51/52 cm (from footpeg to top of seat)
Original height: 53 cm (1190 Adventure R)
"ready to race" can also be comfortable!
Even with KTM's touring bikes, being "ready to race" was right at the top of the development list.
So it's no wonder that we found a number of points on the standard seat that needed to be changed in order to noticeably improve rider and passenger comfort on long journeys.
Our seats are made from a special foam in a comfortable mix and our own resilient plastic tray, and will increase the long-distance comfort of even the sportiest touring enduro to the maximum.
The single seats will also fit the Adventure "R" version, where they are also an excellent alternative to the original one-piece sports seat.
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional, exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
The seat is 100% waterproof!
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimized contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant covering material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Made in Germany
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"