Height: 54.5/56.5 cm (from footpeg to top of seat)
Original height: 52/54 cm
Honda's design for a large touring enduro, as equipped from the factory, does provide essentially continuous comfort over long distances for both rider and passenger. However, its seat was criticized because the foam used in its construction was too soft and its contours were less than ideal for longer distances, eventually causing pain and pressure points.
Our comfort seat eliminates these nagging problems on those longer trips. It has optimized contours, a top-quality foam core available in three different heights and is upholstered in anti-slip and sweat-resistant sand-colored fabric.
This well-refined seat makes the Africa Twin a perfect enduro for both rider and passenger!
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional, exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for reupholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
The seat is waterproof.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimized contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
- Hollowed recess in the middle of the seat relieves coccyx pressure
- Available in different heights
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"