Seat Comfort High Rider Fresh Touch - BMW R1250GS /GSA, R1200GS 13-19 /GSA 14-19
**** Our rider and pillion seats can only be used together on the Adventure!
Height: 54.6/56 cm (from footpegs to top of the seat)
Original height BMW R1200GS: 52/53,5 cm
Original height BMW R1200GSA: 54/55,5 cm
Now all GS riders can get their feet firmly on the ground.
We have the ideal solution for all motorcyclists who haven't been able to ride the R 1200 GS until now because they couldn't safely touch the ground. Our extra low comfort seat makes stopping and maneuvering a pleasure for anyone who previously struggled with the bike's seat height.
The seat fits as close as possible to the frame of the R1250GS/ R1200GS and its foam core is optimized to achieve the lowest possible seat height.
The high quality, multi-layer seat cover is equipped with a durable Fresh Touch surface coating. It reduces the surface temperature by significantly reflecting infrared light radiation and providing a cooler feeling when mounting a motorcycle parked in the sun.
An additional, exclusive gain in comfort for your riding pleasure!
This high quality seat is supplied complete and ready-to-fit - there is no delay waiting for re upholstery work. It does not require any modifications to your motorbike and simply replaces the original seat, which you can keep.
- Anatomically shaped based on extensive test riding in Germany
- Our proprietary high-strength foam provides superior cushioning to prevent pressure sores
- Even weight distribution plus optimized contact with the bike equals perfect control
- Bi-elastic, sweat-resistant material with sealed seams
- Seams are optimally positioned to avoid creating pressure points on the seat
- Suitable for long-distance touring
- Top quality materials manufactured to the highest standards
- Seats are modular, i.e. they fit together with the original rider or pillion seat
- Made in Germany
- Standard seat height adjustment is retained
- Up to 10 °C difference with the original seat fabric thanks to the surface coating "Fresh Touch"