Rear Shock Absorber Explore HP, Level 2 PDS (Pre-Load Adjustment, Low Speed) - Triumph Tiger 9000 Rally Pro from 2020
The Level 2 shock absorber for the Triumph Tiger 900 Rallye Pro is the right choice for long distance riding and touring use. This type of shock absorber offers a large adjustment range with plenty of reserves to meet the demands of motorbike travel. Its floating piston design, hydraulic preload and fine damping adjustment enable a more suitable suspension setup for different loading conditions than is possible with the bike manufacturer’s standard components. You can easily and quickly restore the bike’s balance via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. The damping setting on this Level 2 shock allows the necessary degree of control over the bump and rebound to adjust the shock absorber to suit your individual ride comfort requirements.
Facts at a glance:
- This shock absorber is configured and adjusted ready for use based on our experience with the Triumph Tiger 900 Rallye Pro.
- The parameters are: vehicle weight / shock absorber pivot point / design constraints / test rides.
- This shock absorber is designed for a rider’s weight including luggage of up to 100 kg.
- As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
A shock absorber that makes it easy and convenient to adjust your bike for different loading conditions.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber.
- General Operating License
- Mounting instructions / user manual
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg additional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs.