Rear Shock Absorber BLACK-T Stage 4 - BMW R18 from 2020
**** The conversion of the replacement springs should be made by a specialist workshop.
**** Important: With this suspension solution, we recommend replacing the rear and front shock absorbers together. This is the only way to achieve the best possible handling with this premium suspension system.
The Black-T Stage4 shock absorber is a real suspension upgrade for your BMW R18. The Black-T hydraulic spring preload allows easy and precise adjustment of the motorbike - balance to your requirements. The Stage4 shock absorber's balancing reservoir enables the high-performance separating piston design. The separate adjustability of rebound and compression complete the high-end fine tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter if motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of comfort and driving dynamics for your BMW R18.
The most important facts:
- We recommend having the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist workshop.
- The shock absorber is configured based on our experience for this motorbike and adjusted ready to ride.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front areas of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil - separating piston design
- BLACK-T spring preload with handwheel
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- 50 clicks adjustable rebound damping
- 30 clicks adjustable compression damping
- High & low speed adjustable compression damping
- 16 mm piston rod
- 46 mm piston diameter
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-install Black-T Stage4 shock absorber.
- BLACK-T hydraulic spring preload.
- BLACK-T damping adjustment on the reservoir.
- Assembly instruction
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg additional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.