**** The conversion of the replacement springs should be made by a specialist workshop.
**** Important: With this suspension solution, we recommend replacing the rear and front shock absorbers together. This is the only way to achieve the best possible handling with this premium suspension system.
The Black-T Stereo Shock Set Stage3 is a true suspension upgrade for your Triumph Speed Twin. The Black-T hydraulic spring preload allows easy and precise adjustment of the motorbike - balance to your requirements. The Stage3 shock absorber's balancing reservoir enables the high-performance separating piston design. The separate adjustability of rebound and compression complete the high-end fine tuning. Black-T High Performance Suspension for every road condition and purpose. No matter if motorways, federal highways, smallest country roads or fast, ambitious riding style. A completely new experience of comfort and driving dynamics for your Triumph Speed Twin.
The most important facts:
- We recommend that you have the shock absorber converted and installed by a specialist garage.
- The shock absorber is configured and prepared for the Triumph Speed Twin based on our experience.
- Parameters are: Vehicle weight / suspension linkage / structural conditions / test rides.
- For all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be adjusted.
- 2x Black-T shock absorber in gas/oil - separating piston design
- Adjustable spring preload with tools
- 50 click adjustable rebound damping
- Black spring infinitely progressive
- Length adjustment +/- 5mm
- 30 click adjustable compression damping
- High & low speed compression adjustable
- 16 mm piston rod
- 36 mm piston diameter
Scope of delivery:
- 2 ready-to-install Black-T Stage3 shock absorbers.
- Conversion and assembly instructions
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg additional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.