Rear Shock Absorber BLACK-T Stage 3 - BMW RnineT Racer /Pure 17-21
**** The conversion of the replacement springs should be made by a specialist workshop.
**** Important: With this suspension solution, we recommend replacing the rear and front shock absorbers together. This is the only way to achieve the best possible handling with this premium suspension system.
More performance and comfort for your BMW RnineT / Racer / Pure with the Black-T shock absorber Type Stage3 . Whether you set off to ride through many curves or to have a nice tour with your friends, the great adjusting range allows you to get a better setting of balance and damping as you could with the standard components. The Stage3 emulsion shock absorber can be adjusted via a hand wheel that adjusts the hydraulic spring preload. to be adapted to the load of the big travel luggage. The finely adjusted damping allows you to fine-tune the bike for any road condition and intended use, regardless of motorways/fast roads, country roads, country lanes or a speedy, ambitious driving style. The new dimension of chassis for your BMW RnineT / Racer / Pure.
Properties of the Black-T Stage3 shock absorber:
- The shock absorber housing is made of aluminum. This results in lowest possible weight.
- Fitted with special low-friction seals with integrated Teflon back-up ring for low wear and long durability of the shock absorber.
- Emulsion construction and finer responses of the shock absorber.
- Large 16 mm piston rod made of chromium-molybdenum steel for maximum stability and durability
- 46 mm damping piston with special Touratech setup.
- The suspension spacer is fitted with sturdy stainless steel bushings for the fastening screws. This gives the fastening screw a firm, backlash-free fit, even at highest loads.
- All assemblies and components are designed for intensive touring use.
- High End hydraulic preload via an easily accessible, well positioned hand wheel.
- Fully service-enabled. This allows permanent maximum ride dynamics.
Scope of delivery:
- Ready-to-mount shock absorber.
- Mounting instructions / user manual
"Optional" also available with black exchange spring
The basic setup fitted here is designed for riders up to 100 kg additional luggage. Modifications are possible for a heavier rider (more than 100 kg) and/or if the bike is usually ridden with a passenger / with luggage. In this case, we individually modify the shock absorber to meet your needs by fitting a spring with a higher spring rate. Please use our suspension check and send us the completed form.