This is the one that offers maximum benefit for minimum expense!
If you're looking for a high-quality, sturdy and rugged pillion bag that takes up the least amount of space, doesn't get in the rider's way, is easy to mount and also offers some nice, practical features, then this is the right one for you.
You can be sure that we haven't cut any corners on our "Ambato Pure" pillion bag: Despite its flatter design, this bag still offers an impressive amount of space. It's made of Cordura fabric, so it can take on the toughest demands and most extreme conditions, and its superb workmanship is legendary.
An outstanding value for the money that's very hard to resist!
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Simply zips onto attachment kit with two sturdy, large-tooth, dirt-resistant zips
- Velcro strip in the middle of the base plate holds the bag securely
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Flat, narrow shape allows great freedom of movement for active off-road use
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted
- Soft, slip-resistant base plate ensures secure positioning and prevents paint damage
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 33 x 30 x 15 cm
Volume: approx. 14 liters