"Black is beautiful" - but not for everyone!
And that's exactly why we also offer our Ambato Exp pillion bag in another, sporty color!
Its numerous, high-quality features leave nothing to be desired and its modern, catchy appearance goes perfectly with our tank bag and rear bag. This lets you put together a personalized and versatile soft-luggage solution, either in whole or in part, to fit your particular space requirements.
The pillion bag can be quickly removed and easily carried by its handle. In fact, it looks great even when it's off a bike!
Ideal as an add-on bag or alternative to rigid pannier cases or a Topcase!
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Outer pockets and inserts made from 560 dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Strong, ergonomic carry handle for practical transportation away from the bike
- All-round zip for easy expansion
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Simply zips onto attachment kit with two sturdy, large-tooth, dirt-resistant zips
- Velcro strip in the middle of the base plate holds the bag securely
- Carry straps for use as a shoulder bag or rucksack are included
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Foamed base plate with non-slip, rubber-coated underside and seamless neoprene inside
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Reflective quick-release elastic straps for quickly stowing gloves or a rain jacket
- Waterproof inner bags available separately
- Optional rain cover available
- Flat outer pockets for easy access to the small items you need in a hurry
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Water-resistant cable grommet for a charging cable or other power supply
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- To ensure volume measurements are fair and accurate, they are taken in use with the bag fitted to the bike – they are not the result of estimates or rough calculations as is often the case.
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 33 x 30 x 20/32 cm
Volume: approx. 17/22 litres