We don't want to deprive Tiger 800 owners from using our successful "Black Edition", which is why we are now offering the proven "High End" model in the popular black combination of materials!
The use of PVC-coated polyester fabric, Teflon-coated Cordura and reflective panels assures not only an elegant look, but also the best qualities for everyday use and an exceptionally long life!
- Base plate adapted to the Triumph Tiger 800 for a perfect and secure fit even under extreme conditions
- Easy to pack with a large cover and a 2-way zip
- Waterproof zips used for the cover and both outer pockets
- Ideally attached extra side pockets for small items that are needed quickly
- Extra storage space with the reflective elastic cord pull on the back (e.g. for gloves)
- Volume can be increased from 12 to 20 litres in seconds with the all-around zip
- Attached to the motorbike with two push-fit fasteners at the front and a Velcro tab at the back; quickly detachable
- The fastenings can stay on the motorbike, the rear Velcro tab serves as a tank pad
- Comes with two side straps that provide extra safety for heavy loads
- Large detachable map pocket (26 x 28 cm) with a Velcro fastener on the tank bag and a Velcro closure for easy access to the maps inside
- Accompanying carry strap allows the bag to be used as a rucksack or shoulder bag
- Sturdy synthetic handle for carrying things when the motorbike is left standing
- Document case and loops for pens and a flashlight on the inside of the top cover and a detachable pouch for credit cards and small change
- Integral reinforcing in the side wall keeps the bag in shape
- Teflon-coated Cordura
- PVC-coated polyester fabric
- DuPont Teflon® fabric protector
Size: (L x W x H): approx. 30 x 30 x 16/25 cm
Capacity: approx. 12/22 litres
Made of Teflon-coated CORDURA, which is waterproof and dirt-resistant.
Made in Germany by KAHEDO!