Kahedo Ambato Tank Side Bag - KTM Adventure 1050, 1190 /R
The perfect supplement to the tank bag!
The two tank side bags provide additional storage space without restricting the rider's movement.
In developing these bags, we ensured that they have a complementary shape that neither disturbs the smooth, modern lines of the bike nor interferes with the flow of cooling air. They also sit securely without fluttering and help to shield the rider during adverse weather conditions.
To achieve all this, it was necessary to make attachment kits specifically for these bikes. To provide the greatest possible flexibility, we made sure that these tank side bags can be attached both with and without our tank bags.
This convenient design allows riders to easily create their own customized luggage solution.
- Vehicle-specific, precisely fitting base plate for secure, play-free attachment to the bike
- Insert panels made from strong waterproof tarpaulin
- The material that we use is not plain nylon – it is certified Cordura fabric, made in Germany, as also used for protective motorcycle clothing and expedition equipment
- Sturdy body and top made from high-quality, water-resistant and abrasion-resistant 1100 dtex Cordura
- Waterproof coating on inside of fabric
- Fluorocarbon impregnation and Teflon coating by DuPont using nanotechnology for protection against moisture, dirt, oil and fading
- Washable and easy to clean
- The fabric used has been tested for harmful substances and certified in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100
- Reflective 3M Scotchlite panels for maximum visibility
- Made for extreme loads and built to last
- Perfect fit
- Securely attached but can be quickly taken off the bike
- Simply zips onto attachment kit with two sturdy, large-tooth, dirt-resistant zips
- Low-weight bag with high carrying capacity and large usable volume
- Water-resistant, high-quality zips
- Large main compartment without extra subdivisions provides maximum space for individual loading
- Appealing, exclusive blend of materials with a refreshing design
- All luggage systems are carefully hand-crafted in Germany
- No troublesome improvisation with poorly fitting “universal” attachment kits – these luggage systems are developed specifically for each motorbike and we test the mountings as well as the durability of each product
- Soft, slip-resistant base plate ensures secure positioning and prevents paint damage
Size: (L x W x H) approx. 40 x 26 x 12 cm
Volume: approx. 2 x 9 litres