Guardo Allroad2+ Men Gloves
Whether you are a touring pilot, a globetrotter or a casual pilot - the Touratech gloves Guardo Allroad2+ combine security and cool design with an absolute wearing comfort. The combination of leather and soft shell protector guarantees comfort and maximal protection for minimal weight.
The preformed hand shape effectively avoids creasing when gripping the handlebar. Together with the reinforced palm, it gives you enough grip to control your bike in any situation. Further security elements are the 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material and the edge of hands reinforced with SUPERFABRIC® - an part that is too often forgotten in hand protection.
The short cuff and the perforated leather make the Guardo Allroad2+ to the perfect glove for summer.
Benefits at a glance:
- Certified to DIN EN 13594: 2015 "Protective gloves for motorcyclists"
- Combination of leather and soft shell protector for high safety and comfort
- Palm reinforced with leather
- Inner made of kangaroo leather
- Outer made of goat leather
- Knuckle protection with soft shell protector
- Silicone imprint on finger tips and palm
- Edge of hands reinforced with SUPERFABRIC®
- Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- Short cuff with Velcro strap
- Preformed hand shape to avoid creasing when gripping handlebar
- Elastic areas with stretch leather
- Tongue for easier putting on of gloves
- 90% leather (Contains non-textile parts of animal origin!)
- 7% TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane)
- 5% silicone
Instructions for washing and care of leather gloves:
Wash the gloves by hand using a special cleaning agent for leather. Do not use fabric conditioners or bleach. Do not dry clean. After washing, rinse the gloves thoroughly with clear water. Wrap the gloves in a dry cloth and compress slightly. Do not wring out or knead. Leave gloves to air dry. Do not dry under the sun, on a heater or in a dryer. Put on moist gloves and make a fist to reshape the gloves. Use leather care products if required. Keep the gloves in a well ventilated space.
To provide protection from rain to your new Touratech gloves and to enjoy your new Guardo gloves for a long time, we recommend that you regularly impregnate the gloves. For example, with the Motorex Protex Impregnation Spray. For longer periods of rain we recommend our waterproof overgloves Guardo Rain.