TAKE YOUR RIDE INSIDE
The Tacx Boost indoor trainer is easy, affordable and quiet. Now you can keep your training going year-round.
- Crank it up. Manually control resistance with 10 levels and up to 1,050 watts.
- Work out without waking the whole household.
- Super simple setup. It’s ready in two clicks. Promise.
- Get a realistic ride feel from an actual flywheel.
- Included front wheel support makes it easy to move and store.
Easy setup means more time to train.
With just two simple clicks, you’ll be ready to ride.
SMALL BUT STABLE
This indoor trainer has a small footprint, 675 x 650 mm (26.6” x 25.6”), but provides a sturdy ride.
EASY TO STORE
Multifunctional front wheel support serves as a handle to carry the trainer and ensures a natural cycling position.
Make the most of every ride.
You won’t need external power to use this trainer, thanks to a forceful magnetic brake that allows you to directly apply resistance or lighten it.
A simple lever on your handlebar lets you control the resistance; 10 levels, up to 1,050 watts.
REALISTIC RIDE FEEL
An actual flywheel generates a realistic and smooth pedal stroke.
SMOOTH AND QUIET
The closed resistance unit reduces noise and makes for a smoother ride.
HOW FAR AND HOW FAST
Add a speed sensor (sold separately) to track how far and how fast you’re riding and train with some of your favorite apps.