35mm Lowering Progressive Fork Springs - Yamaha Tenere 700
**** As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
**** Our recommendation: have the replacement springs fitted by a specialist workshop.
Replacement fork springs for lowering the front end by Dutch suspension specialists Hyperpro. This spring set provides you with a practical 35mm reduction in height without worsening the riding characteristics - at the expense of a little ground clearance. These progressive springs have been designed to match the Yamaha 700 Tenere perfectly, offering a tremendous improvement in response and greater safety in extreme situations than the original fork springs.
As with all suspension solutions, the rear and front of the motorbike should be modified together.
- If only one component is changed, optimal handling will not be achieved.
- he matching components for your Yamaha 700 Tenere 2019 can be found in the accessories of this article. Please scroll down.
- fork springs -35mm
- including detailed instructions.
- matching fork oil.
- Paste to improve the lubricity of the dip tubes.
- installation instructions,